Are you the Motivated and Dynamic Physiotherapist who loves seeing people improve under your care, using cutting-edge technology and programs?
If you’ve got a passion for helping patients get their lives back to their best, whether it be returning to sport or moving strong in our everyday lives, you could be the person we are looking for! We are renowned for our hands-on approach to treatment and a strong exercise prescription program.
We are committed to ensuring you become the best clinician you can be. That’s why here at Lifeway, we provide an intensive mentoring program, with a strong emphasis on growth and development of each and every team member.
Enjoy the security of an attractive base salary, with performance incentives as you grow your caseload and take on new challenges.
We are growing super quickly and we need a new physiotherapist to join our team! We are holding out for our right-fit. Could you be the one we say “YES!” to?
- You will be our future musculoskeletal/sports physio who takes pride in progressing your career working as part of a dynamic team.
- You have great communication skills and relate well with both your colleagues, clients and external GPs and specialists.
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are highly accountable and reliable for your outcomes.
- You are adaptable and resilient to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a growth mindset and hungry for clinical and personal development.
- You have a great attitude and a lightning fast learner.
- You will have the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know you are able to deliver and achieve so much more.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
- We are a well-established multi-site physiotherapy practice with a reputation for delivering high quality and excellent client outcomes.
- We are a fast expanding practice with over 15 years since its inception, with strong GP and specialist referral links within the local and wider community.
- Cut the corporate maze – we are committed and intentional about creating a supportive and positive team culture.
- We provide an attractive salary with performance incentives - be financially rewarded as you grow your caseload and projects.
- We provide unique private practice acceleration skills and management they never taught you at physio school, together with an intensive onboarding program for the right candidate.
- This role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Director of Lifeway Physiotherapy, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Thinking this role was tailor made for you? Read on to learn more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You engage great manual therapy skills, exercise prescriptions and individualised treatment plans for every client, helping them achieve their goals every step of the way.
- You will be able to build a varied caseload across our 2 locations, with opportunities to work independently and alongside mentors/Director.
- You thrive on working in gym and sporting environments, creating great networks with local gyms, sporting clubs and personal trainers in the local and wider community.
- You enjoy running Clinical Pilates, GLA:D and Strength and Balance classes.
- You are an active contributor to team meetings and in-services, attending weekly team and 1:1 meetings and in-services and public education events.
- You will grow and develop as a full stack practitioner, developing clinically and as a person when you fully immerse in Lifeway’s unique communications and accountability systems.
Want to apply? Tell us why this job is for you. Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Here’s what you get when you join the Lifeway Physiotherapy Team:
- Over $15,000 in Annual Professional Development Training and Coaching - If there is something you’ve always wanted to learn, let us know and we will make it happen. We are here to support your career development.
- Full Training and Support - You will benefit from an on-boarding course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run daily huddles, weekly 1:1 and team meets to support you and make sure you reach your goals.
- High achieving and vibrant team - Learn and thrive in a supportive team that both demands and celebrates all your achievements so that you can achieve the most both personally and professionally.
- Amazing growth prospects and long-term career growth - You’ll get to work in a fast-growing practice alongside clinicians with 40+ yrs’ experience.
- Attractive salary with performance incentives - We provide security and growth in your remuneration as you grow and develop your skills.
- The Culture – We are intentional about creating a positive work environment, know that a positive workplace produce great outcomes for both our staff and valued clients alike.
Are YOU the Physiotherapist we are looking for? Email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org